Terms & Conditions
1) To confirm a booking a £150 deposit in the case of Egypt & Malta & £350 for the Maldives must be made to KLJ Diver Travel Ltd.
2) The balance for the trip must be paid 8 weeks before departure.
3) The diver must have adequate travel insurance for all accidents and be covered for the type of diving they are expecting to undertake. The diver must have insurance cover to a minimum of 30 metres. It is recommended that you get chamber insurance.
4) We recommend that flights are booked through Lesley Hawker-Hammond travel who is ABTA approved. Details here.
5) In order to dive whilst on holiday with us you must hold a minimum qualification of a PADI Open Water Diver or other agency equivalent.
6) No diver will dive alone.
7) If you have medical issues ensure you bring with you a letter from your doctor confirming you are fit to dive.
For the full Terms and Conditions click here